Welcome to Green Valley Golf Course
Our Veteran’s Appreciation Foundation Golf Outing is scheduled for Saturday, September 19th, at Green Valley Golf Club. Format is a 4 person scramble and donation is $200 per team.
The event will begin at 9:00 AM. Closest to the pin on every hole. Plenty of food and drinks.
The event is a fundraiser and “fun event” in support of Honor Flight Columbus, Veterans week, PTSD Art
Program and our Veterans breakfast events. Call Green Valley Golf Club at 452-7105 to register for the outing!
Important Message from Green Valley Golf Club:
We appreciate your support over the years and especially during these unprecedented times.
As always, the health and safety of our members, guests, visitors and employees are of the utmost importance. Our employees work hard to make certain that our equipment and facilities
are always clean, and we have stepped up our efforts in light of recent events.
Green Valley Golf Club continues to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and
World Health Organization (WHO) regarding statements about the Coronavirus (COVID-19),
and is following the guidelines from these agencies and our local health department.
BASED ON THESE GUIDELINES, PLEASE NOTE THAT GREEN VALLEY GOLF CLUB IS
OPEN AND WILL REMAIN OPEN AT THIS TIME.
In addition, enhanced preventative measures have been implemented at Green Valley. These include:
1. Encourage golfers to pay in advance over the phone with a credit card, show up to a pre-positioned sanitized cart, and proceed to the first tee without personal contact.
2. Practice social distancing, keeping 6 feet from other players and staff.
3. Leave the pin in throughout your round of golf.
4. Consider walking or alternating driving the golf cart while your partner walks.
5. We will allow some golfers to have their own cart per golf staff’s discretion.
6. Green Valley has inserted foam in the cup hole so golfer does not reach inside the cup. Ball is considered holed when it has hit pin or rolled across the foam. This is a good time for “gimmies.”
7. No more than two people permitted in the clubhouse at one time.
8. When you have completed play, take golf cart to staging area. Leave key in the cart and please remove all your trash. Good idea for golfers to bring their own hand sanitizer or wipes.
9. Elbow touch instead of shaking hands.
Golf can be an amazing way to remain active and social during this time of uncertainty. Enjoying fresh air and great course conditions is perfect for the soul. Enjoy the awesome weather and get out and play!!!
Green Valley Staff
Green Valley Golf Club is Southeastern Ohio's premiere executive golf course.
GVGC features two sets of tees on our Par 59 course with a USGA slope rating of 53.7
from the men's tees and 54.8 from the women's tees.
Green Valley Golf Club is the only executive short course recognized in the state of Ohio
by the United States Golf Association.
Family friendly, GVGC is located at 4420 Dresden Road, just a few minutes from downtown
Zanesville. Green Valley Golf Club provides an exceptional opportunity for those golfers
just learning the game, women, seniors, and juniors.
Also, the accomplished golfers will appreciate the chance to test their accuracy and
short game skills. We have a number of morning and evening leagues, retail and benefit
outings, and plenty of open golf each and every day.
GVGC is always in excellent condition, with some of the finest bent grass greens in the area.
We have a snack bar, full service Pro Shop, club and cart rental, Pavilion for your golf outings,
and a Pro Shop staff that is warm and friendly. Tee times are on a first come basis.